Thursday, August 30, 2007

One Word Meme

I saw this most recently over at Susie blog and she found it floating around Blogville,It looked interesting so I thought I'd give it a try.

1. Where is your mobile phone? purse
2. Relationship? What?
3. Your hair?
brown
4. Work?
Lots!
5. Your sister
Rose
6. Your favorite thing?
computer
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your favorite drink?
Pepsi
9. Your dream car?
none
10. The room you’re in? Den
11. Your shoes?
comfortable
12. Your fears?
Illness
13. What do you want to be in 10 years? Healthy
14. Who did you hang out with this weekend?
Brother
15. What are you not good at?
Partying
16. Muffin? Yum
17. Wish list item?
NuComputer
18. Where you grew up?
Cincinnati
19. The last thing you did?
Blogged
20. What are you wearing?
gown
21. What are you not wearing?
shoes
22. Your pet?
Cat
23. Your computer? Old
24. Your life?
Full
25. Your mood?
Content
26. Missing? Sleep
27. What are you thinking about?
daughter
28. Your car?
Matrix
29. Your kitchen?
Small
30. Your summer? Hot
31. Your favorite color?
Orange
32. Last time you laughed?
Today
33. Last time you cried?
Yesterday
34. School?
Done
35. Love? Priceless


Now I tag you! If you're playing along be sure to let me know so I can come visit! Happy Friday!

God Bless

3 comments:

Shawna said...

Great list, Darlene! I thought this was a fun meme, didn't you? Have a great weekend!

Ms. Kathleen said...

Only One Word? Now that would be a challenge! I will probably do it soon. I know I have another to do as well that I was tagged for months ago!

Hugs!

Kandy Seaton Smith said...

I just did this today...it was challenging but fun! I'm not on blogger anymore (so my profile will have the wrong link) but my blog is at http://redneckramblings.net :)

Thanks for the fun meme :)