Saturday, May 05, 2007

Lots of good reading.......

Interesting, I have been in the blog world every night this week but haven't taken the time to blog. I have been busy reading blogs. There seems to be a blog on just about every subject you can think of. Writing a book, it's there. Knitting, it's there, Crocheting, there, Stamping, yep, Crafts, there. You name it, it's there.

I stumbled onto a bunch of blogs about crafting and crocheting. I thought I died and went to heaven. It seemed the more I read, the more I found. I can't say I totally loved every one but that's the good thing about blogs. There is a lots to choose from. After a while, you just have to cut yourself off and go to bed.

If this is something you are interested in, I added several to my side bar. Some may not be your cup of tea but you can find a lot of links on their blogs that could be something of interest to you. And, if you still don't find what your looking for, google it. It's amazing what your find.

I'm off to read some more blogs. After I start my new job, I'm not so sure I will have the time or energy to spend so much time in the blogging world for a while.

Quote for the day: May you always have Love to Share, Health to Spare , and Friends that Care.

God Bless and Good Night.

No comments: