Monday, May 07, 2007

First day on the new job.....

I had a very good first day at my new job. The day went by rather quickly as I knew it would. A lot of information to digest but everyone couldn't have been kinder. I like that about being a humanitarian. The people in the job chose to help people therefore seem to have a kinder disposition.

This week will be mostly trainings, orientation and getting to know people as would be in any new job.

I'm thankful for a new beginning. A fresh start. Another chance to be happy in my job. A chance to serve the growing number of seniors that need what I have to offer. The opportunity again, to enrich the quality of another persons' life on a daily basis.

Quote for the day: God is so good. Stop and count your blessings.

God Bless.

2 comments:

T with Honey said...

That sounds so lovely it makes me want to find a new job helping others instead of contributing to the corporate machine. Ah!

Judith said...

Hello again dear friend,

I so hope your new supervisor and co-workers are nice to work with.
With all your experience, I'll bet you're very good at that kind of work.