Saturday, April 14, 2007

New Friends



As you can see Charlie has some new friends. I didn't know just how he would take to the m but he seems to be doing alright. He sits and watches them for hours. Even gets a little exercise trying to catch them with his paws.
The other night I watched him get really close. It was too cute. When I turned out the light I thought he would go on about his business. It did make him jump down but then a hour later I saw him up on top of the tank. He was looking for a place to get his paws inside. When that didn't happen he just sat on top of the tank.
I was a little concerned about this for a while, but he didn't seem to be hurting anything.

I got the fish because I thought my grandson and granddaughter would enjoy them. My grandson noticed them but didn't seem to care. My granddaughter noticed them and was glad I had fish.But the cat seems to be getting the most enjoyment out of my new friends, even with the lights off.



Quote for the day:

Learn to pause or nothing worthwhile will ever catch up with you.

God Bless.


3 comments:

MommaMonkey said...

How cute and fun! Looks like that bit of entertainment is just what your kitty enjoys.

Barb said...

I can't remember when I didn't have an aquarium and for the longest time, we had cats, too. I always got such a kick out the the way the cats responded. Your photo is just adorable. I think the heat from the aquarium has a little to do with it, too.

Just an adorable photo.

Judith said...

Hope all goes well with the eye care. I so understand about some people being difficult to work with. I've left jobs because of that. Hope things go better at your new job. Sometimes a change can be a very good thing. So, good for you that you did something about it.