Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter

'myspace
I am looking forward to Easter. Starting the day going to church with the family is an awesome way to begin the day.
And because it is a holiday, the family will spend the entire day together. I love spending the day with family. Surrounded by people who accept you for who you are, the way God does. Wouldn't this world be a better place if we could all do that?
Both sides of the family come together as one big happy family. I like that part too. Not having to split the day. Not having to worry about how much time with this one or that one. A better day for all.
I hope everyone reading this has a blessed holiday. Don't forget the reason for the holiday.
Quote for the day: A happy family is but an early heaven. God Bless.

2 comments:

Judith said...

Dropping by to say hello. Happy, Happy Easter.

Barb said...

I'm just a little late, Darlene. LOL But a belated Happy Easter to you. I love your quote. It's so true.