Monday, November 06, 2006

Moving day for the brother / uncle

It's been a while since I have bolgged. Life has been really busy. I spent some good quality time with the grands this weekend. I just love it when they come over. That little dragon is a real cutie. Sleeping beauty is cute too, just different. And quite the little helper.

The grands and I spent times making crafts together. A new activity for the little guy. We made bead fire trucks and trackers. I was surprise that Sleeping beauty enjoyed making trucks.

Today was a long day. At work one of the girls is on a well deserved vacation. Boy she was missed. The others came together to pitch in but she was still missed. My boss is no help at all. She will walk right by something that needs done and come get you to go back and do it. She isn't a very good boss. She is a little full of herself.

I went from there to get my new friend, (my brother's cat who will now be my cat). My brother got a new apartment and the landlord says, "no cats". He's a cute little guy. I call him Charlie but my brother called him Chairman Mah (I think that's the way he spells it). He is a orange and white tabby. I was told he would want to hide and take several days to warm up. I was happy that that didn't happen. Charlie warmed up right away. Rubbing against my leg. No purring yet but that will come. He's so cute.

Well I think it is official. My brother now has his own apartment. Congratulations Bro! I tried to help him as much as I could. Moving is a lot of work and a pain in the back! I recruited my brother-in-law and daughter to help with some of the heavy stuff. Even sleeping beauty pitched in to help. I think he has everything in, now for the organizing. Yuck! I like things neat and in their places, I just hate finding new places for things. I left him with a promise I would come again next weekend to assist in the organizing. Hopefully he will have things in place by then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, nice blog girfriend. The true you shows in your expression of what is worth while in live. And, those pictures are great.