Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Snoring Cat...Z z z z z z .......

Okay, so I'm sitting at the computer reading my regular blogs, that I haven't taken the time to read in the last few days due to trying to visit as many of the new blogs as I can from the blog party. Then I hear loud snoring. Now I know there isn't anyone else here but me and the cat, and I wasn't sleeping. You go it, it was the cat. But where was he?.......

Now what you have to understand about my cat is, he doesn't purr. Never has. My brother had him for almost a year before I got him. Apparently he was an abused cat before being taken in by my brother. He used to flench when you put your hand out to pet him. Still does sometime if he doesn't know the person well. He runs and hides if anyone comes to visit. Sometimes If not for hearing him sneeze, you wouldn't know he was around.

I know, back to the snoring. Usually when I am on the computer, the cat is up on the desk batting at my fingers as I type or he is trying to lay on the keyboard and help me move things around I didn't plan on moving. Sometimes he sleeps.



I heard the snoring and the cat wasn't on the desk. He wasn't under the desk. He wasn't even on the back of the chase lounge. There weren't very many more places to look. He had to be near to hear the snoring so clearly. I looked everywhere. Or did I.........




I noticed the closet door was open every so slightly. I opened the door and thought I would see him there but didn't. Then I turned around and the bag of fabric scraps and stuffing on the couch started moving. I nearly jumped out of my skin. The cat, Charlie, was in the bag so far it was hard to see him. I ran for the camera. Too cute.

3 comments:

Barb said...

We had multiple cats for years and years. This is actually the first time we don't have a cat since we got married. And one of my favorite things about cats is trying to find them. They curl up and go sound asleep in some of the most amazing places.

Andrea said...

He's a cutie...and his snoring cracks me up! Wish he would come out more often (or maybe I'd just sneeze more). Oh well! :)

Anonymous said...

It' s the first time I have heard that in Macedonia, obits are an unusual observe. You have wonderfully written the post. I have liked your way of writing this. Thanks for sharing this.