Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fun Facts about each other.......

So, I've been tagged by Gigi, at In The Throne Room. This is a little lighthearted game to learn some tidbits about your fellow bloggers.

The Rules:

1) Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2) People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4) Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.So, I'm now sharing 8 random things about myself and then the FUN part (for me anyway!)...I get to tag 8 of YOU to continue this madness! Ready? Here we go!

1.) I have a beautiful daughter and two really awesome grandchildren.
2.) I hate to cook, and I'm not a very good cook.
3.) I'm a loner, but I love being with people too.
4.) I always stay up too late because I don't require a lot of sleep.
5.) I'm more shy than most people think.
6.) I love to crochet and can make almost anything.
7.) I have a cat name Charlie. ( I never thought I would like having a cat but I do)
8.) My favorite foods are: Fish, homemade Mac & Cheese and Broccoli.

Okay, who to tag with this Meme........hmmmmmm.

1. Andrea at Decipher the Fog
2. Flight Song
3. A Pink Carnation in Bloom
4. A Flyover Blog
5. Carolanne Outside The Box
6. It's a Mom's World
7. Why Tame My Mind?
8. Vera's Crafty Blog

You've been tagged. Don't forget to read and follow the rules at the top of this blog. Have fun.

2 comments:

Susie said...

Thanks for the tag! This was fun to read, and I'll try to have a go at it sometime soon. I did it a couple of years ago, and it really is a fun way to get to know others better. Now I'm thinking about some mac and cheese!

Gigi said...

FUN!! My Mom can crochet like a champ too. Me? Not so much!